EVERYONE pitched in and helped demo the basement. BobBob and Brock tore down walls, Sam even pitched in. All the girls helped carry materials to the dumpster. Sam even has his own wheelbarrow to get the trash out. Nana swept up and I "supervised" ahh...being pregnant does have its advantages!!!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Basement demo
EVERYONE pitched in and helped demo the basement. BobBob and Brock tore down walls, Sam even pitched in. All the girls helped carry materials to the dumpster. Sam even has his own wheelbarrow to get the trash out. Nana swept up and I "supervised" ahh...being pregnant does have its advantages!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The house is coming along great. I can't wait to see it when it is done. It is going to be so beautiful. I figure you don't want our mini-tornado visiting until it is done. We will have to get together soon tho. The girls are asking about their cousins.
Post a Comment