YEAH!!! School started today for Dara and Isabel. Faith doesn't start for another 2 weeks. Sam had his backpack on and was ready to go, too bad he isn't going for another year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I try to update once a week, so ya'll can keep up with our VERY exciting lives. Leave comments so I know you are visiting!!!
3 comments:
What! School already! You guys look so cool. Hope you really like being back in our old school. Faith looks very pleased to be home (at least for a while) alone with Sam.
OMG, love, love, love Isabel's sweater! I can't believe she is wearing a sweater. It has been a lovely 95+ degrees here every day. No fall clothes for us until November, at least! Any news about Faith's preschool options?
Yeah, she starts at St. Matthews part time on 9/5. It doesn't look like she will get into the High Bridge free pre-k which stinks because free always beats having to pay!! We find out a definite yes or no on High Bridge on 9/4.
Post a Comment