Wow, could I feel any bigger? I am about to pop any day... 36 weeks now so if she comes, all should be well. We in no way need anything but since some of you have asked...we have registered at WalMart (figure there is one near everybody) for the six things we haven't managed to scrounge together! Brock will post on the blog when baby comes so keep checking.....
Friday, September 14, 2007
Pregnant Anna update
Wow, could I feel any bigger? I am about to pop any day... 36 weeks now so if she comes, all should be well. We in no way need anything but since some of you have asked...we have registered at WalMart (figure there is one near everybody) for the six things we haven't managed to scrounge together! Brock will post on the blog when baby comes so keep checking.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is Dara SMILING in that picture? Is she ok??
Anna, your face in the belly picture is priceless...is that how the police do a pregnant mug shot? You're almost done!!!
Post a Comment