
You read that right. We have received the suprising but very welcome news that our family is expanding again!! Baby #5 is on the way!! When you pick yourselves up off the floor give us a call!!! (this isn't me, just an idea)
I try to update once a week, so ya'll can keep up with our VERY exciting lives. Leave comments so I know you are visiting!!!
4 comments:
As we are related, don't be surprised if it's more like this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiral_c/375685130/
(Hope the link works!)
Wow guys! Congratulations : )
Well I guess you've finally got the Heckman's beat!
I hope Sam gets a baby brother!
How far are you along? When is the baby due?
Eat up! You could have one like this...
http://www.wtop.com/?nid=456&sid=1050396
Hey, if you're going to have five kids you might as well make Guiness (the book, not the beer! although that might be a good option for the noise level)
Five is a nice solid number. We are so happy for you! FIVE little fingers on each hand and FIVE little toes on each foot... a new little things to squeeze and tickle!
Post a Comment