Tuesday, January 30, 2007

welcome

My friend Jen has been bugging me to start a blog to keep everyone updated on what is going on in our family. Hopefully this will help keep you guys posted. I promise to add pictures and information as often as I can. Let me know what you think....

2 comments:

cacalacky said...

Anna,
An easy (fun) way to post pictures is to sign up for a free flickr account (www.flickr.com), then while you are signed in here, allow flickr to access your blogger. You can then click your photo from flickr, click blog this, and it's instantly done. Automatic resize, no hassle. Pics will keep people coming back. So will links to other people or your favorite sites.

And while I don't think blogger deletes inactive blogs, it's a good idea to sign in once a month (I learned the hard way somewhere else).

C

Jennifer said...

Seriously, I had to bug you to start the thing, now I'll have to bug you to update as well!!! Geesh!