Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sam turns TWO!!




And boy is he showing it!! Anybody want to buy a little boy? He is having growing pains so he wakes up in the middle of the night screaming until I rub his legs..he loves to throw, hit, bite, color on the couch (and his sisters), climb, jump, pull hair....Doesn't that make you want him?? Anyway, this year we just did a small family deal at home. Dinner and cake. I made the mistake of placing his gifts on the table and he immediately opened one!! He got spoiled with outfits, a pig car and of course his new hot rod!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a cutie pie! I'll take him! What is one more boy??

cacalacky said...

What a handsome man! Cool hotrod!

Why don't you add your blog to the myfamily site??

CLS

cacalacky said...

What happened to the other post?