Well we spent spring break in Florida visiting Brocks family. The kids had a great time out in the sun (when we came home to 40 degrees and snow we all wanted to go back). They are all tadpoles and had so much fun in the water. Dara can swim all over the place. Faith and Isabel did great in their floaty suits. Sam peed in the pool and thought that was the funniest thing on earth! We visited Lion Country Safari, went to the wildlife preserve, visited the ocean and hung out in the pool. We also celebrated Dara, Isabel and Grandpas birthdays. The kids got a kick out of watching Grandpa's football team practice!! I have 300+ photos of the trip so if you have time and want to see them, email me and I'll send you a snapfish invite!!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Our week in Florida
Well we spent spring break in Florida visiting Brocks family. The kids had a great time out in the sun (when we came home to 40 degrees and snow we all wanted to go back). They are all tadpoles and had so much fun in the water. Dara can swim all over the place. Faith and Isabel did great in their floaty suits. Sam peed in the pool and thought that was the funniest thing on earth! We visited Lion Country Safari, went to the wildlife preserve, visited the ocean and hung out in the pool. We also celebrated Dara, Isabel and Grandpas birthdays. The kids got a kick out of watching Grandpa's football team practice!! I have 300+ photos of the trip so if you have time and want to see them, email me and I'll send you a snapfish invite!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you left something (someone) out. Dara looks so happy in the family photos on snapfish! Have she and Joshua been drinking the same water?
Post a Comment