Friday, January 11, 2008

mmmm... GIRL SCOUT COOKIES


So it is that time of the year. You are finally losing those holiday pounds and wondering to yourself "how can I keep my weight up?". Well, I have the answer for you!!!

It is GIRL SCOUT COOKIE TIME!! Yes, that time of the year when we shamelessly beg you to buy food from us!! Now, I know most of you live far away from us and you could simply purchase cookies from your local girl scouts BUT...don't you want to help my girls win fabulous prizes that will either fall apart or get lost shortly after they are won? Don't you want to help them win "iron on" patches for their vests? Patches that fall off shortly after being ironed on, and are then professionally stapled on. You know you want the cookies, we know you want the cookies...give in to the desire....we will even pay the shipping costs to get them to you...

This years selection is...

Lemon Chalet Cremes

All Abouts

Trefoils

Sugar free Chocolate Chip

Do-si-dos

Tagalongs

Samoas

Thin Mints


Still just $3.50 a box....

No comments: