It is with an extremely heavy heart that I have to tell you that Buster (Boo Boo) Brown passed away on Saturday, January 26th. He suffered a stroke Friday night and another one on Saturday morning. The wonderful, caring staff at Belair Vet helped us realize that it was time to allow Buster to move on. Buster joined our family just a few short months after Brock and I got married. Brock had always wanted a dalmation, so I decided to answer an ad for a free dalmation. My friend Matt and I drove to Annapolis mall to pick up my "dalmation" and were very suprised when the man that met us pulled up with a dog that was 90% black with just a few white spots!! Well, it really didn't matter as it was love at first sight!!! Buster was there through so many hard times, as well as many wonderful times. He always had a kiss for you, hence the nickname "Lickosaurus". I cannot even begin to tell you how much he will be missed in our home...
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw poor Buster. Matt will be so sad! Sounds like you did the right thing though.
I know how much Buster meant to all of you and I am truly sorry. We still miss Amber so I know how it feels.
On a lighter note, is there any way you could upload the winter pictures to Snapfish so I can print them. You cannot download them from here. Thanks!
Buster "Lickasaurus" will be missed. Sad times. Happy memories.
Post a Comment