Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Our busy weekend
Well this weekend the kids got a visit from Aunt Catherine and our cousins Jove and Hana...we also got a visit from Catherines friend Betsy and her daughter Ericka.. It was VERY loud and busy in the house! I went to my first doctors appointment (trembling with fear, as I didn't want to be yelled at for being pregnant again!). Anyway, all is good. Blood levels are fine and the due date is October 10th as we expected. Next appointment is in the beginning of March and we may get an ultrasound and get to see the baby! Tonight we have an awards ceremony for Dara and Isabel for getting honor roll this past school quarter. They are both such great students and we are really proud of them. Oh, also this weekend Nana and I went to a home and garden show and met two contractors and spoke to them about the addition we are planning to add to the house. We should be meeting with one of them in the next few weeks to do some drawings. Now for the financing part..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I don't know if you realize, but when you are posting you can actually hit that little icon that looks like a picture and load a picture or two on there. Just a thought...
You callin' US loud?? Heh heh....
What a trip it was. I posted some pics here:
http://www.fototime.com/inv/4EC6C13A6FCAA68
and here:
www.flickr.com/chiral_c
CLS
Photos from our MD/VA trip, Feb. 2007
OK, Catherine, you need to print and frame the photo of Anna and Brock in the van...priceless!
Erin, the photo doesn't show it, but there were 12 of us packed in there to escape the freezing cold. What chaos!
Seriously, can you come to Florida so I can appropriately Blogger train you?
Post a Comment