AHHH.. Girl Scout time of the year.
This year I was "convinced" that I should step up as a co-leader and so I did. I will be helping Dara's juniors troop out. Of course now Dara has decided she doesn't want to participate in scouts, but she has agreed to give it time and make a decision later. This is her last year as a junior, so hopefully she will stick it out.
Isabel is in Brownies and having a great time.
This year Faith has joined the scouts as a Daisy. She was a bit shy at the first meeting but I really think she will get into the groove soon.
The troops all have some great things planned for the year.
Stream Clean (a citywide clean up of the, you guessed it, local streams). Harvest for the Hungry, horse rides, a mock election, parade participation, animal shelter visits (I'm checking their pockets for strays before they come home).
I highly recommend the Girl Scouts for all your little ladies out there!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment