The day of rest, when a mom doesn't have to do anything for anybody..
Buddy's brunch (of course)..got there early and for the first time ever we didn't wait in line. Tried to give Talia a TINY bite of scrambled egg. Almost had to perform the heimlic manuever.
Nana spent twenty minutes in the potty with Sam who "needed" to poop. No poop was ever made. I swear he just wants to visit every toilet in America.
When we got there we parked about 6 feet from a flooded part of the parking lot. When we came back to the car, the water was about 2 inches deep all around our car!
Went to T-Mobile to get a new phone. An old high school friend of mine was supposed to be there and he was going to try to get us a deal. Well, he wasn't there, the kids were throwing a fit..had to help a stranger at the mall diagnose her sons mysterious rash (she saw all my kids and figured I might know what it was) Brock and I argued. Went home without a phone!
Came home to the lovely discovery that Dara's dog Brooklyn had...hmmm how do I say this delicately? Well, she had a large dingleberry, so I had the honor of washing her rear end in the sink!!
Went shopping with my mommy.
Came home and put my new comforter on my bed. Five minutes later Sammy barfs on said comforter. The orange stain only makes it nicer!!!
Ten o'clock pm seems like a great time to go outside and try to start a siphon to help with the backed up drain in the patio. Got a mouthful of dirty rainwater. Yum.
Happy mothers day to all my mommy friends. You all are awesome!
2 comments:
Wow! What a day! You could have been with me at girl scout camp with 17 girls in the RAIN!! Happy Mother's Day to you and me!~Heather
Nice photo! I think that pretty much said it all. Ada spent all day on Mother's Day insisting that it was HER day. She's unconvinced that she gets 363 days out of the year, and Matt and I get one each. Mercifully, Matt decided against the "Mommy and Me" package at the spa and is sending me along...who the hell thinks Mommy and Me is relaxing?!?
Post a Comment