I try to update once a week, so ya'll can keep up with our VERY exciting lives. Leave comments so I know you are visiting!!!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Future FAU Owl
I *think* he is waiting for it to come to him!
This is NOT a regulation uniform
Touchdown!!
Video!! click to play
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so cute!!!! Although he may want to consider adding some pads before playing with the big boys! Or at least a cup:) ~Heather (I can't remember my google username so I have to keep signing anonymous - forgive me!)
The signing papers are in the mail! Thanks for making my day. We miss you guys so much. Can't wait to dip the kids in chocolate in Hershey!!!! - love ya Grandmaw
2 comments:
That is so cute!!!! Although he may want to consider adding some pads before playing with the big boys! Or at least a cup:) ~Heather
(I can't remember my google username so I have to keep signing anonymous - forgive me!)
The signing papers are in the mail! Thanks for making my day. We miss you guys so much. Can't wait to dip the kids in chocolate in Hershey!!!! - love ya Grandmaw
Post a Comment